Salad dressings with a kick transform ordinary greens into salads with a punch. Sriracha ranch dressing is the ideal combination of “smooth and fresh” with acidic heat. Thais invented Sriracha Hot Sauce. Chili peppers, vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt are common ingredients. Use it as a dip for pizza and chicken tenders, a dip for veggies, or even as a salad dressing for the big game.
This item is really popular among teenage boys! This Sriracha Ranch Sauce is a must-try if you’re seeking a fresh way to spice up your favorite meals and snacks.
So the simple thing we will do here is to help you prepare your own sriracha ranch dressing. Let’s jump right into the Sriracha Ranch Dressing Recipe.
Sriracha Ranch Dressing Recipe
Our Sriracha ranch dressing is somewhat simplified. Not as simple as adding Sriracha to a bottle of ranch dressing, but not as difficult as making ranch dressing from scratch. The ranch flavor is imparted by a creamy ranch dip blend.
Let’s know the whole recipe so that you can enjoy it too with chicken tenders or with pizza.
- Preparation – 05 Mins
- Cook: 00 mins
- Total: 05 mins
- 2 tablespoons creamy ranch dip mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Pinch onion powder
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper optional for extra spiciness
- Incorporate all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Use immediately on salads or as a dip, or place in an airtight container and chill until ready to use.
How to Store Leftover Sriracha Ranch Dressing:
You can store the leftover sriracha ranch dressing for up to one week in the fridge. You need to put it into an airtight container. The ranch dressing should be kept on a lower fridge rack to avoid frosting.
Tips For Sriracha Ranch Dressing:
- Adjust the amount of Sriracha according to taste and desired heat level.
- Consider omitting the garlic powder if you are increasing the quantity of Sriracha, as it already has garlic flavors in it.
- If you increase the Sriracha quantity, you may choose to exclude the optional cayenne pepper powder.
- If you wish to reduce the fat content, you can use light sour cream or substitute extra yogurt for the sour cream.
What to Serve With Sriracha Ranch Dressing Recipe?
This was all about the Sriracha Ranch Dressing Recipe. Delicious and adaptable, this sriracha ranch dip requires no effort but provides a big flavor punch. Use it as a dip for pizza and chicken tenders, a dip for veggies, or even as a salad dressing for the big game. This is one of my most adaptable and tasty homemade dressings.
We hope you like the recipe. Let us know your thoughts & suggestions in the comments below!
Thank you for reading!